The Great Cthulhu Hawaiian Shirt For Men & Women HW9665 . Other animators and Autodesk customers created their own video clips of the baby and began circulating them on internet forums and through email, and the baby’s popularity spread like wildfire. The Dancing Baby even made an appearance on mainstream television in 1998, showing up several times in the drama series Ally McBeal. This is where the animation gained the nickname the “Oogachacka Baby”, as it appeared accompanied by the song “Hooked on a Feeling”.
The Great Cthulhu Hawaiian Shirt For Men & Women HW9665,hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt
– Healthy fabric 100% polyester with milk silk inner fabric
– Double-needle top-stitched neckline.
– Double-stitched sleeve and waist hems.
– Seamless collar with taped neck and shoulders.
– Quarter-turned body to eliminate the center crease.
– The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to the garment. It is printed with a water-soluble and eco–friendly ink
Design Features: Full zip-up hoodies with pockets on both front sides, plus velvet inside enough material to warm your arms; Drawstring , Hoodie , Sweatshirt , Longsleeve , Ladies T-shirt , 3D T-shirt , Blanket , Bedding Sets.
Please allow 2-3 cm differs due to manual measurement.